Assalamualaikum.

I've checked my cbox and found that I have been tagged by Aidiel for this Liebster Award. Thanks a lot yaw! 

Rules : 

- For those who have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, this is a great opportunity for small and new blogs to find new readers and connect with everyone in the blogging community.
- If I have nominated you, all you have to do to receive the award is to follow me on Google Friend Connect (GFC) and then answer a few questions! Make sure you that when you nominate people you are following them and send them a message letting them know you have done so (suggest at most 11 nominations).

Aidiel asked me this awesome questions ;


Have ever stolen anything?
Yes I do, I stole my sister's topup..hehe

Favorite band of clothing?
Of course it will be Polo and Applemints

One fact about you?
I am a very simple person and I love people who makes me smile and laugh

What were you doing 1 hour ago?
I was editing my cousin's blog..quite tired actually

What is your favorite hobby?
Reading novels will be the most favorite

What is your favorite subject?
Sejarah and English maybe

Choose : wizard, vampire or werewolf?
Emm amm umm I think it will be werewolf but I don't know why..hihi

State top 5 of your favorite singers?
Sorry. actually I don't have favorite singer

Who inspires you in the world of blogging?
No one except myself..hahahahahaha

Is there any person you afraid of?
Yes. someone like strangers, criminals and crazy stalker



Questions from me to you ;

- Who is your best friends?
- Why do choose world of blogging?
- Your first crush, isn't he or she has crush on you too?
- The naughty things you remember that you do during child?
- Are you addict to exo especially Baek, Luhan or Sehun?
- Your blog title and theme?
- Can I know your wonderful nickname?
- The last people you text today?
- Active in Facebook, Twitter or another social account? State it pleasee..
- Love western food or traditional food?
- Suka membebel tak? lol

I have tagged :
        Baekyeol                        Yuka
        Vanille                            Ken
        Farina                             Myst
        Lauryn                            Sya Fi Qah
        Analoque                        Kemyy
        Danny

#I am done with nominating 11 bloggers tonight..yeah! haha..to blogger who have been tagged, I hope you will answer it..heeee ^^